Treadmill Reviews, Elliptical Trainer Reviews, Home Gym Reviews, and other fitness equipment reviews from an industry insider.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sole F80 Treadmill Review

Sole F80 TreadmillSole F80 2008 Treadmill Review
Sole F80 Treadmill Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5 for an excellent warranty and shock absorption system
Price: $1499.00
Click Now To Buy The Sole Fitness F80 Treadmill


Hello Everyone!

This week I’m hard at work building my first ever “Master Awards” for treadmill manufacturers that have mastered the art of designing and manufacturing treadmills. I’ll have a list of the best treadmills and elliptical trainers available for 2008. It should be out by Friday, so if you’re looking for a quick list of the best treadmills check back here at noon this Friday! In the mean time, here is a strong contender a Master Award, I present the Sole F80 Treadmill.

The Sole F80 does have some tough competition, including the Bowflex Series 7 and a couple treadmills from Spirit. Let me explain why it’s a strong contender this year for my best buy treadmill awards! First, the warranty can’t be beat. The next treadmill I buy is going to have at least a year long parts and labor warranty. A good warranty indicates a good treadmill, plain and simple. If a treadmill company doesn’t trust their treadmills enough to back it with their own money, I’m not going to buy the treadmill. One of the reasons why the Sole F80 has earned one of my highest ratings is the exceptional warranty. Five year parts and two year labor is outstanding. I have not seen another treadmill in the $1500 price range that even comes close! The only other treadmills I can think of off the top of my head that match or beat a two year labor and five year parts warranty are Star Trac, Landice, and Matrix. Needless to say, they sell for several thousand dollars a piece.

Fifteen hundred bucks is a lot of money. If I were to shell out that much for a treadmill my expectations would be extremely high. The Sole F80 meets and beats those expectations hands down. The motor is extremely quiet. I’ve used treadmills that screech and squeal, treadmills that sound like a crazy man mumbling, and then there are the treadmill motors like the Sole F80 that sound like a relatively quiet hum.

The Sole F80 is built solid and the shock absorption system delivers unrivaled comfort for $1500. The Sole F80 Treadmill is a stout 250 lbs. That much weight keeps a treadmill glued to the ground and prevents shaking during running routines. One of the reasons I prefer running on a treadmill as opposed to running on the street or track is it’s easier on the joints. Treadmills and the Sole F80 is particular is designed to absorb the impact of running and walking, sparing your bones.

The Sole F80 Treadmill includes about 10 fitness programs, two of which are my favorite heart rate controlled programs that will adjust intensity to help an exerciser reach a target heart rate. Ten programs is a little below average for this price range and definitely keep this treadmill from ranking any higher on my review scale. Fitness programs are important to developing a fine tuned cardio routine!

In the end, this still one of the better treadmills I’ve seen and the unparalleled 2 year labor and 5 year parts warranty makes me feel extremely comfortable recommending this treadmill to my readers. This is an excellent treadmill for runners and walkers alike and will last through many years of serious cardio training.


No comments: