Treadmill Reviews, Elliptical Trainer Reviews, Home Gym Reviews, and other fitness equipment reviews from an industry insider.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer Review


Hello Readers,

Click Now To Buy The Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical

It’s time to write yet another quality elliptical trainer review for my audience. Right now it’s about a 100 degrees outside and thank god I’m in the comfort of my computer chair with the air conditioning on. I can’t wiat for it to get a little cooler, then I’m going to head out to the canyon and gets some good old fashioned running done. Anyway, it’s time for my elliptical trainer review. I present, for your consideration the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer Review.

I really like the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer and I’m not the only one. I think Consumer Reports did a whole piece of elliptical trainers and found the Sole E35 Elliptical to be one of the better options out there as well. I’ll cover the reasons why so many people like the Sole E35 as well as couple of the drawbacks. Let’s start, as I always do, with the positive. For starters you get a 20” stride length. Most elliptical trainers have stride lengths between 17” – 18”. Longer stride lengths tend to feel more natural to users and in turn, more comfortable. Twenty inches worth of stride length is plenty for just about anyone, unless you happen to be taller, say over 6’. If you are taller than 6’, you really have to feel it yourself to see if it’s a good enough fit.

The mechanics are incredible making an incredibly smooth feel. The 25 lb. flywheel plays a large role in the fluid motion you’re going to experience using the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer. The pedals are also self articulating, which means they will adjust their angle to accommodate your feet as you make each stride. Stationary pedals just aren’t as comfortable and self-articulating pedals. The brake system utilizes eddy current brakes. That means stopping the elliptical trainer isn’t going to be bumpy on the way!

Let’s start talking features. The Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer comes with 10 programs. Finally, a company that understands my needs! I need variety in my workout programs or I’m probably not going to use the equipment. That may not be the case for you, still, adding a decent amount of programs makes me think the company actually cares and put effort in to the design. There are also 16 resistance levels. Even some more expensive elliptical trainers try to get away with stiffing you on resistance levels. Not true with Sole. Using the sole E35 Elliptical Trainer will be awesome when you try to dial in the perfect mix of resistance and routine length because you’ll be able to gradually increase your intensity!

Overall, the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is an excellent elliptical. The price is right at $1299 and you’ll be able to accomplish just about any cardiovascular COMFORTABLY. That’s important too. If you have an uncomfortable piece of fitness equipment you’ll never use it, or at least that’s what experience tells me. If you have $1300 to spend on an elliptical trainer, I strongly recommend choosing the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer. If not, just do some more shopping, I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for!





No comments: