Treadmill Reviews, Elliptical Trainer Reviews, Home Gym Reviews, and other fitness equipment reviews from an industry insider.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill Review


Treadmill Review: Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill Treadmill Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5 for outclassing almost every other treadmill in $400 price range
Price: $389
Hello Readers,

Today I want to talk about what could make my Best Buy list in September 2009. I got to say, I really like the Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill and I’ll cover all the reasons why. Bear in mind that I’m not saying this is the best treadmill out there. By all means, if you can afford something in the $600 range I strongly recommend upping the ante. However, if you’re strapped for cash and need a treadmill for the least amount of money you can possibly spend this is definitely the treadmill for you.

First off, the Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill comes with a powerful 1.3 CHP motor. That’s pretty much all I could ever hope for in a treadmill that costs as little as the Weslo Cadence C44 does. In comparison, my other favorite in this price range, the Merit 720T and it comes with a 1.25 HP motor. The more horsepower the better the treadmill. Treadmills with greater horsepower have an easier time handling heavier users and frequent use because they don’t have to work as hard to push a treadmill belt. That means the Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill is probably going to last longer.

Another cool feature I really like is that the Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill can reach speeds up to 10 MPH. That’s practically unheard of. In fact, it is unheard of! Treadmills that cost hundreds of dollars more have top speeds between 6-8 MPH, they wouldn’t even dream of a 10 MPH top speed. My hat is off to you Weslo!

Just one last note about the Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill, it doesn’t have much of a warranty. If you’re paranoid about things breaking you’ll definitely want to add the Amazon extended warranty or upgrade to something like the Horizon T91 Treadmill or the Horizon Evolve Treadmill. These treadmills offer quite a bit more features and space and are backed by a 1 year parts AND labor warranty.

No comments: