Treadmill Reviews, Elliptical Trainer Reviews, Home Gym Reviews, and other fitness equipment reviews from an industry insider.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BH Fitness X4 Elliptical Trainer Review

Elliptical Trainer Review: BH Fitness X4 Elliptical Trainer
Elliptical Trainer Rating: 3.5 stars out of 5 for being decent all around
Price: $939

Hello Readers,

Well, today is shaping up to be a run of the mill, mediocre day. I’m actually kind of bored and thinking about how I could be hunting squirrel with a shotgun or discovering oil if I had only been born in Texas. Sigh. Unfortunately that is not my life. I’ve decided to share a mediocre elliptical trainer with you guys as a symbolic elliptical trainer review to emphasize just how mediocre my life is today. I present the BH Fitness X4 Elliptical Trainer.

If I looked up the word average in the dictionary I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw a picture of the BH X4 Elliptical Trainer. It’s perfectly average in every way: average 20” stride length, average 16 resistance levels, and an average amount of programs. I’m also certain this elliptical trainer is a Caucasian male, makes 40k a year, lives in a house with a white picket fence, and has a wife and two children who all go to church on Sundays. Yup, average. There’s not a whole lot more I can say about the BH Fitness X4 Elliptical Trainer other than that. But I’ll try.

On cool thing is that the BH Fitness Elliptical Trainer comes with a wireless chest strap. Many elliptical trainers and treadmills with heart rate control force you to buy a chest strap or heart rate monitor to take advantage of this feature. The included wireless chest strap alone will save you at least $30 if not a $100 or more. BH Fitness definitely deserves some street cred for that!

Before I conclude my review of the BH Fitness X4 Elliptical Trainer I want to mention that BH Fitness is a merger of Bladez Fitness and BH Fitness. If you’re set on buying a Bladez Elliptical Trainer, go ahead and check out BH Fitness, you’re probably going to like what you see. Just do some research first, check out a few different elliptical trainers and I’m sure you’ll find something you can afford with the features and comfort level you need.

No comments: