Treadmill Reviews, Elliptical Trainer Reviews, Home Gym Reviews, and other fitness equipment reviews from an industry insider.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Review Your Treadmill - Get Paid!

Yes, you read that right. Spend 5 minutes reviewing a treadmill on your blog and I'll give you $10! Here's how: Write a 300 word or more post telling me why you like or hate a treadmill, any treadmill. Post this link somewhere inside the post Treadmill Reviews When you're done email treadmillmaster@gmail.com and I'll send you $10 via PayPal. It's that simple! (In most cases, I deliver via PayPal within 24 hours of verification.)

You can also enter my Top Rated Treadmill contest where I will award one lucky person with a Horizon T91 Treadmill just for linking to me! (Or a $500 Amazon.com gift certificate if you live outside the continental United States. Just leave a comment in this blog telling me where the link is and you're entered!

No comments: