Treadmill Reviews, Elliptical Trainer Reviews, Home Gym Reviews, and other fitness equipment reviews from an industry insider.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sole F63 Treadmill 2009 Review

Hello Readers,
Alright, I know I said my last review was the last Sole Treadmill is Sole’s lineup, but I was wrong. I forgot about the Sole F63 Treadmill and it’s a good thing I remembered the Sole F63 Treadmill because its one of the of the better treadmills within the $1000 range. You’re not going to get the power and speed offered by some of the higher end Sole Treadmills, but if you’re looking to get a lot of bang for your buck the Sole F63 Treadmill is definitely worth a look. Read my Sole F63 Treadmill Review and find out what I thought about it.

The first thing I want to talk about is power. The Sole F63 Treadmill is packing plenty of power considering it’s price. The Sole F63 Treadmill comes with a 2.5 HP continuous duty motor. That continuous duty part is very important! Some treadmill manufacturers, partirucalry the bad ones often list Peak Horse Power or PHP for their horsepower rating. Fortunately, many manufacturers have shied away from this practice as PHP describes the most horsepower a motor can output while a CHP describes how much power a motor consistently delivers. Using PHP is kind of like adding water to your kool-aid when you start to run out.

When it comes ti speed and programs the Sole F63 Treadmill comes it exactly where I would expect it to. The F63 has a top speed of 10 MPH and you won’t have to worry about slipping because the motor is powerful enough to push the belt properly. If 10 MPH isn’t difficult enough for you the Sole F63 Treadmill can be set on an incline as steep as 15%! Things start to get really intense when you add some incline to a running routine!

This is the point in my Sole F63 Treadmill Review where I would normally start talking about the bad. I can’t really say there is any “bad” points to the Sole F63 Treadmill. I can say, however, that if there is one weak point it’s that it meets expectations in every category rather than exceeding them. I really wish there were some stellar feature or build specification that I could talk up, but there’s not. Ultimately, this is a pretty good, but not great treadmill.

No comments: