Treadmill Reviews, Elliptical Trainer Reviews, Home Gym Reviews, and other fitness equipment reviews from an industry insider.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Smooth Fitness 9.45 TV Treadmill Review

Hello readers,

Buy the Smooth 945ST Treadmill Now



Well, it seems like the fires have finally been put out my area and the wind has been pushing all the smoke away from my house so it looks like I can finally go back outside and run, ride my bike, and hopefully swim at the Canyon soon. Have you been thinking about splurging on a new bike. Mild bike has been well, it tries and I suppose I shouldn't disparage it. Speaking of splurging, if you're in the splurging mood I have a treadmill for you! This one is so cool it even comes with its own TV!

I'll save the TV hype for the end this treadmill review. The most important thing is always comfort! If a treadmill is not comfortable there is not a snowballs chance in hell that you're going to use it to run on, let alone lose weight. I know this better than many people because I have been using treadmills to exercise for about six years now and I never kept a running routine when that routine involved an uncomfortable treadmill. So is the Smooth Fitness 9.45 TV Treadmill Review comfortable? I assure you it is! I've been putting together, fixing, until internals for many years now and Smooth Fitness in general has consistently impressed me with their quality. One feature that seems to be proliferating among treadmill manufacturers is adjustable shock absorption. This means that you'll be able to adjust the firmness of the treadmill shock absorption system to your liking. I personally like things in the middle, but you may prefer a little more spring in your step or a little less. I like that smooth fitness has given me and all the people who buy the triple X the power to choose. Choice means everything!

Let's finish off some of the other features that I think are worth noting before I get into some of the drawbacks of this treadmill. One really cool feature makes you feel like you’re Master Yoda himself. The speed can be controlled by waving your hand over the console. Yes, I pretended to use the force to change the speed of the treadmill for about an hour before got bored of it but hey nobody is perfect. The Smooth Fitness 9.45 TV Treadmill Review also comes with a commercial grade deck. This means the Smooth Fitness 9.45 TV Treadmill Review can support very heavy users and handle more than one workout session a day, which means more people can use this treadmill.

The only drawback is that I would like to see a larger console display with more dedicated metrics. This is a very small flaw and remember the $2800 price tag includes a built-in LCD screen with speakers.

Final Rating
Overall this is probably the best high-end treadmill you're going to find. If you spend any more money than this you're getting overkill, you're paying for a commercial grade longevity and I can't think of a single person or family who would need to spend more than $2800 on a treadmill, except of course maybe a family of ninjas..


No comments: