Treadmill Reviews, Elliptical Trainer Reviews, Home Gym Reviews, and other fitness equipment reviews from an industry insider.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Smooth 9.45 TV Treadmill

Hello Readers,



Well, I thought this day would never come, but it seems I’ve reached the last Smooth Fitness Treadmill. I’m not going to “review” this treadmill per se. No, I’m not being lazy; I’m just being really smart. You see, the Smooth 9.45 TV Treadmill is exactly the same treadmill as the Smooth 9.45ST Treadmill with one crucial and expensive difference. The Smooth 9.45 TV Treadmill has a built in 15” LCD TV. If you’re looking for more information about this treadmill read my Smooth Fitness 9.45ST Treadmill Review Other than that, this post is mostly about the built in TV that comes with the Smooth 9.45 TV Treadmill.

That’s it for my Smooth Fitness 9.45 TV Treadmill Review, I know it wasn’t much of a review, but honestly, there is no point in writing 3 paragraphs about this treadmill when they’ve already been written. Happy treadmill hunting, be healthy!

No comments: