Treadmill Reviews, Elliptical Trainer Reviews, Home Gym Reviews, and other fitness equipment reviews from an industry insider.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Smooth Fitness CE 2.1 Elliptical Trainer Review

Hello Readers,
Treadmill Review: Smooth Fitness CE 2.1 Elliptical Trainer
Treadmill Rating: 4/5 for excellent fundamentals but lacking special features
Price: $1299

Click Now To Read Smooth CE 2.1 Elliptical Trainer User Reviews


I'm getting ready for another canyon run tomorrow morning at five o'clock! That means I got a get to bed early but I'm too excited to sleep. So, the only productive way I can think of to spend my time right now is writing an elliptical trainer review. I figure since I've gone through all of the Smooth Treadmills I should probably write reviews of all the Smooth Elliptical Trainers. I'm not one for wasting time so let's get right into the review.

One thing that irks me just a little bit about elliptical trainers in general is that they come with small consoles. They're often too small for me to see clearly without bending over or squinting and all the up-and-down movement that is natural to elliptical trainer makes things even worse. I really wish treadmill manufacturers would design an elliptical trainer with a large console. Shoot, I got off on a rant again. Let's try this again. The Smooth Fitness CE 2.1 Elliptical Trainer is a product of excellent design. The motion is fluid, elliptical trainer is heavy enough to reduce wobbling often associated with elliptical trainers on the low end, and it comes with a two-year labor warranty. I can't stress enough just how unique a two-year labor warranty is for elliptical trainer that costs less than $1500! In fact, I'm going to say it again and bold it this time. I can't stress just how unique a two-year labor warranty is for an elliptical trainer that costs less than $1500!

Smooth Fitness got a whole lot of stuff right with this elliptical trainer. But, there are some things that can be improved. First of all, there aren't any real special features to speak of. I want something, some gimmick, something that tells me that Smooth Fitness really wants my money like built-in fans or include a wireless pedometer, something. I'm sad to say that there are no such pack-ins this or features with the Smooth Fitness CE 2.1 Elliptical Trainer.

Final Analysis
when it comes to the core of the Smooth Fitness CE 2.1 Elliptical Trainer Smooth Fitness has everything down perfect. It has an excellent stride that is smooth and fluid. The 18 inch stride probably should be an adjustable stride or at least a 20 inch stride but I'm not to complain too much about that. Most people will be happy with an 18 inch stride unless you're over 6'1". The labor warranty is stellar! Smooth Fitness backs the Smooth Fitness CE 2.1 Elliptical Trainer with a two-year labor warranty which tells me smooth fitness is very comfortable and the mechanics and durability of the Smooth Fitness CE 2.1 Elliptical Trainer. I feel much more confident recommending an elliptical trainer when the manufacturer is willing to fix things at its own expense. The only thing I'm kind of sad about is that there are no cool features to distinguish the Smooth Fitness CE 2.1 Elliptical Trainer from some of its competition. Well, at least it's leaps and bounds ahead of much of the competition in terms of warranty. Overall, you'll be happy with this elliptical trainer and the motion and mechanics are good enough for me to recommend you buy the Smooth Fitness CE 2.1 Elliptical Trainer.



No comments: